STARS Business Solutions provides expert outsourcing in a quality-managed teaching environment. STARS Business Solutions helps individuals with developmental and cognitive disabilities gain economic independence.
The STARS Business Solutions capabilities are too numerous to list individually but we are currently involved in activities such as:
- Building Kits – Assembling various items into bags or boxes for distribution. Applications: retail advertising, conference literature and maternity nutrition kits..
- Assembly – Building a completed item from component parts. Applications: building coaxial jumper cables, assembling air filters and collating informational literature into a folder.
- Sorting – Separating items by type. Applications: donated items, returned merchandise and recyclables.
- Packaging – Preparing items for point of purchase sale or distrubution. Applications: assemble and close clam packs, building installation instruction packets for inclusion with electronic equipment and counting and boxing bulk products to more manageable quantities.
- Labeling & Tagging – Placing barcode or informational labels or tags onto products. Applications: barcode tags and labels for point of purchase and informational stickers on products.
- Reworking and Disassembly – Taking a product apart to reclaim the component parts. Applications: remove and replace outdated products from kits, remove batteries from returned electronic equipment.
Business Solutions Advantages:
- AZ Set Aside
- C-NADI certified
- Pick-up & delivery available using our trucks
- Fully insured, temperature controlled warehouse
- Locally operated
- Drive up warehouse door, fork lift accessible
We encourage business leaders to visit STARS Work Centers. To learn more, contact: RPuls@starsaz.org.
To learn more about hiring individuals with disabilities, visit Think Beyond The Label.
“For more than the past fifteen years, STARS has expertly assembled and delivered our boxed holiday cards professionally and on time, and continues to exceed our expectations. We recommend them to any organization who demands a high level of service.”
– Arizona Highways
"Working with STARS has provided APS with a reliable, cost effective community partner. STARS has proven to be responsive to our needs and works with us to update the job status and ensures that our completion dates will be met."